- Section A: Child completes (employee)
- Section B: Employer completes. Make sure parent/guardian sign in the appropriate area in section “B”.
- Section C: School nurse of family physician completes. The School Nurse can only complete this section, if the student has a current athletic physical on file in the Nurse’s office.
- Section F: School completes. Have the Principal or administrative secretary of your school complete this section.
- Section D: Return working papers to Watchung Hills Regional High School for approval along with a copy of a birth certificate, passport, or baptismal record. If you do not have a copy of the original document, WHRHS will make one for you.
Please be sure all sections (a, b, c, d, and f (if applicable) are completed before returning the working papers for approval. Make sure all three copies are returned. Working papers Will Not be approved if they are not filled out correctly or Will Not be approved if we do not have a copy of the documentation required.
Working papers are required of those under the age of 18 each time they work a new job or quit and re-hired for the same job.
If you have any questions please contact:
Lisa Lontai R.N. Pamela Sasso
School Nurse WMS Secretary Main Office WHRHS
908-753-5300 Ext. 5003 908-647-4800 Ext. 0