Assignments - Chinese Grades 6,7,8
Welcome to Mandarin Chinese at Warren Middle School!
Overall Course Objectives:
The Grades 6-8 Middle School Mandarin Chinese course helps students:
- Engage in language learning
- Master common vocabulary terms and phrases (in both Pinyin and Chinese characters)
- Comprehend a wide range of grammar patterns
- Instigate and continue simple conversations, and respond appropriately to basic conversational prompts
- Generate language incorporating basic vocabulary and a limited range of grammar patterns
- Read, write, speak, and listen for meaning in basic Chinese (including Pinyin and Chinese characters)
- Analyze and compare cultural practices, products, and perspectives of various Chinese-speaking countries
- Write and input Chinese characters
- Regularly assess progress in proficiency through quizzes, tests, and speaking/writing submissions
PLEASE CHECK Google Classroom DAILY for your assignments.
You will often be asked to record your assignments for fluency, pronunciation and tone check. You may use any digital recording device or use Vocaroo - a free online voice recording service.
Once you're satisfied with your recording, please turn in via Google Classroom.
Only email me with your assignment if you have trouble with Google Classroom.