Important information from Woodland SchoolSkip Navigation
- Grades 3-5 students will be taking the NJSLA (formerly PARCC) on Monday, May 13th- Friday May 17th. They will be taking the Math and Language Arts tests during the week. Grade 5 will also be taking the NJSLA Science portion on Monday, May 20th and Tuesday, May 21st.
Reminders about testing:
- Students must have headphones/earbuds for testing. Please be sure to send them in with your child no later then Friday, May 10.
- It is VERY important that students arrive to school on time.
- Please be sure your child gets a good night of sleep and has a good breakfast.
- 5th graders will be leaving their chromebooks in school all week. It is critical that they have their chargers with the chromebooks.
- Kindergarten Tea is Friday, May 10th from 1:30-2.
-Kindergarten registration for the 19-20 school year is still open.