Woodland Spirit Days, Fingerprinting, FundraiserSkip Navigation
February is a busy month at Woodland School!
Please make note of the following dates and activities:
- Spirit Days:
February 14: Wear Red for Valentine’s Day
February 15: 100th Day* Dress as an old person
*In the event of a school closure due to inclement weather, 100th Day will be celebrated on Tuesday, February 19.
- February 14: Please see the attached letter from Mrs. Stambaugh and Mrs. Beekman Brink regarding the American Heart Association fundraiser.
- February 14: Fingerprinting forms are due to the office
- February 19: The next Board Meeting will be held at Woodland School at 7:00 p.m.
- February 22: Dental Assemblies for Grades K-4
- February 26: Fingerprinting