WMS Announcements - 1/16/2020Skip Navigation
Today is Day A
The Pep Club wants to remind everyone that tomorrow is the Cozy Winter Party. Please wear your coziest dress-code appropriate pajamas.
Fitness Club in cancelled today, please take your regular buses home. See you next Thursday
Crochet Club will meet today, Thursday, Jan 16.
Mrs. Lettire’s Ceramics Club will be meeting today, Thursday, Jan 16 after school.
Bravo & Congratulations to the WMS Chorus for an outstanding performance last night! Well Done!
The third Continental Math meet will take place this Friday, January 17th during periods 1,2,3,4,5,6 in the E2 room (32). You choose one period to come take the 6 problem test.
Students must obtain permission from their teacher to miss any class or take it during your guide and lunch.
Shrek announcement – Today’s rehearsal is Morning Person, Story of My Life and What’s up Duloc
Sports Announcement for Spring
Spring sports sign ups for baseball, softball, and track are now open on genesis. Please sign up and have all paperwork by March 2 to the nurse.
PTO "Thursday Thank you" Shout Outs!
At our recent PTO meeting we recognized and acknowledged those volunteers who have gone the extra mile recently in service to the school -
1. Lorie Acciarito for her dedication to SpiritWear, WMS Gear.
2. The 8th grad Rep team for their additional fundraising for end of year expenses.
3. Debra Ott and Mary Flores for stepping up and handling the Staff Holiday Luncheon with ease and efficiency.
4. Lisa Checchio for her unending attempt to staff our Food Days and for her last minute schedule changes to accommodate any grade needs.
5. Joanne Purpora for running the most successful holiday boutique yet.
6. All of our volunteers for committing to serve lunch to our kids and showing up.
Thank you without your support and above and beyond dedication we would be not be so successful.
Watchung Hills Regional High School
Save the Dates
8th Grade Parent Curriculum Night on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 with a snow date on Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
Orientation for 8th Grade Students on Monday, April 27, 2020.