WMS Announcements - 11/13/2018Skip Navigation
Today is Day B.
· Tomorrow, Wednesday, is the last day to bring in your left over Halloween candy. Buddy to Buddy club will pack in up tomorrow and sent it to the community center in New York who are having holiday party for the less fortunate students. ~ Mrs. Johnson
· Thursday’s homework help club will be held Tuesday and Thursday this week in room 20. ~ Mrs. Bardy
· Ms. Hunt’s Algebra Help Club is cancelled for today. It will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, November 14 instead. Please go home on your regular bus today.
· Boys basketball tryouts will start on TODAY November 13th. Check with Nurse Lontai to see if you have been approved by the school doctor to participate. The tryouts will last 3 days and end at 5:30pm each day. Please make arrangements to get your own ride home. (NO BUSES)
· Watchung Hills Regional High School’s Healthy Edge & PTO presents: Let’s Talk VAPING: Clear the Air. TODAY, Tuesday, November 13th @ 6:30 PM.
· All 6th Grade Art Students, please bring your Chromebooks to Mrs. Lettire’s class on Monday and Tuesday of this week.
· Attention Cross Country team members: Please return your clean jersey to Mrs. Boni in room 41 by Wednesday.
· It’s practically Perfert….in every way
The show this year will make you want to go fly a kite as soon as you see it.
For all of those students interested in being in the show, we are ready to announce the show and have you get ready for the auditions this year.
You will need to go online and fill out an application to be in the show – BUT before you press send you have to print out a copy to hand in so you can get a script and come to the Workshop for the auditions on Wed. Nov. 28 in the band room.
All applications must be in by end of the day Nov. 30 Auditions start Dec. 3
This year the show will be Mary Poppins!!
Don’t forget to come to the PTO Meeting today @ 9:00 AM!!
Last day to order your thanksgiving deserts from Simply Gourmet!!
Order form on PTO website.
Don’t miss out on these delicious desserts and fundraising opportunity. Contact Joanne Dufek with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds from snack sales will go toward reducing the cost of your grade's class trip so don’t forget to send your child in with money!
The new Lost & Found Instagram account has been launched! The account name is @warrenmiddlepto. All items will continue to be posted as they are left. Look for flyers with continued details for both school families & visiting sports and clubs. Let’s work together to end this excessive problem by checking the rack and tables regularly. Thanks for your help!!!
Our school is looking to raise funds via Box Top and Amazon Smile. All of these methods will generate money for our school at NO COST to you.
Box Tops! We would love your support in collecting them. Box Tops are located on many items and they are worth 10 cents each. All you have to do is cut them out and send them to school with your child. Please see the attach document for detail information.
For PTO information, please visit the PTO website @ https://wmspto.membershiptoolkit.com or you can also access the PTO page directly from the Middle School webpage @ https://www.warrentboe.org/schools/middle