WMS Announcements - 11/12/2018Skip Navigation
Today is Day A.
· On today the library will host a variety of activities related to Veterans Day during Guide. Students have been asked to sign up for one event that has limited availability.
If you are interested in bringing your Guide down to listen to a story and to write a letter to a Veteran, please let me know! Interested students will be welcome to come down independently as well.
· All 6th Grade Art Students, please bring your Chromebooks to Mrs. Lettire’s class on Monday and Tuesday of this week.
· Attention Cross Country team members: Please return your clean jersey to Mrs. Boni in room 41 by Wednesday.
· It’s practically Perfert….in every way
The show this year will make you want to go fly a kite as soon as you see it.
For all of those students interested in being in the show, we are ready to announce the show and have you get ready for the auditions this year.
You will need to go online and fill out an application to be in the show – BUT before you press send you have to print out a copy to hand in so you can get a script and come to the Workshop for the auditions on Wed. Nov. 28 in the band room.
All applications must be in by end of the day Nov. 30 Auditions start Dec. 3
This year the show will be Mary Poppins!!
· If any student at the middle school would like to create and submit a poster for the International Lions Club’s Peace Poster Contest, please stop by Mrs. Cooper’s room 32 for more information. This year’s theme is Kindness Matters. The deadline has been extended until Wednesday, November 7th.
· Watchung Hills Regional High School’s Healthy Edge & PTO presents: Let’s Talk VAPING: Clear the Air. Tuesday, November 13th @ 6:30 PM.
· Share your trick-or-treat candy with children who live in dangerous neighborhood that are too poor for trick-or-treating or holiday gift giving. Bring your left over candy to guidance and Buddy to Buddy Club will package it and send it to a New York Community Center for a holiday party. ~ Mrs. Johnson
· Boys basketball tryouts will start on November 13th. Check with Nurse Lontai to see if you have been approved by the school doctor to participate. The tryouts will last 3 days and end at 5:30pm each day. Please make arrangements to get your own ride home. (NO BUSES)
Don’t forget to come to the PTO Meeting tomorrow @ 9:00 AM!!
All proceeds from snack sales will go toward reducing the cost of your grade's class trip so don’t forget to send your child in with money!
The new Lost & Found Instagram account has been launched! The account name is @warrenmiddlepto. All items will continue to be posted as they are left. Look for flyers with continued details for both school families & visiting sports and clubs. Let’s work together to end this excessive problem by checking the rack and tables regularly. Thanks for your help!!!
Our school is looking to raise funds via Box Top and Amazon Smile. All of these methods will generate money for our school at NO COST to you.
Box Tops! We would love your support in collecting them. Box Tops are located on many items and they are worth 10 cents each. All you have to do is cut them out and send them to school with your child. Please see the attach document for detail information.
For PTO information, please visit the PTO website @ https://wmspto.membershiptoolkit.com or you can also access the PTO page directly from the Middle School webpage @ https://www.warrentboe.org/schools/middle