Follow up from Mr. HeaneySkip Navigation
We are very happy to report that power has been restored to Woodland! I know many of you are happy that power is finally back on at your home as well. Just a few reminders so we are prepared for tomorrow:
- We will operate on a delayed opening schedule. (2 hours later than normal) Please be patient with the buses as they may run a few minutes late. An updated list of impacted bus stops can be found on the district website at https://www.warrentboe.org/
- The school day will start at 10:50am. Parent drop off will begin at 10:40am.
- There will be no recess but we will still have lunches. Lunch times will be: Grades K, 2, 5 @ 12:40pm and Grades 1, 3, 4 @ 1:10pm
- We will have our normal lunch program. (Pizza days on Mondays) Unfortunately the PTO lost quite a bit of ice cream due to the power outage so there will be no ice cream sold. We will be getting a new delivery of milk for tomorrow so it will be provided to those that order normally.
- Bus dismissal and parent pick-up will be at normal times
- After care programs will occur as they normally do
I want to take this opportunity to thank Principal Scott Cook and the Mt. Horeb team. They worked tirelessly to prepare their building for the possible arrival of Woodland students. I continue to be honored and proud to not only serve as the principal in an amazing school but also to be a part of such a special school district. Tomorrow will be a great day for our students and staff. We are all very excited to get back to our school.
As always, please feel free to contact me at any time. I truly appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we worked our way through the last few days.